Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Brief Introduction - Lena



Five things about Lena Feldman:

On joining Team in Training: I always considered running a marathon, but only wanted to do it if I had a great group and some live music to get me through. Although I'm not a huge country music fan, I definitely think it will be a good time!

On training habits: I like training the most in the mornings, but I find it easier training in the afternoons. In my headphones while I run I've got anything that will pump me up: Rihanna, JT, Fergie, Beyonce, Madonna... It just has to be fast-paced and fun!

On running experience: My longest run before this was a 10k. My biggest hurdle to training is my crazy schedule in the spring with classes, working, and internships... yikes!

On goals: Finishing in under five hours. It's my first marathon though, so as long as I cross the finish line, I'll be happy!

On stuffed animals: My favorite: Hyacinth. It's a ballerina hippo.

Lena will be spending much of her little free time figuring out how to beat Brian (see photo above) to the finish line and avoiding sneak attack signs of friendly affection (see photo below).


No comments: