Monday, December 15, 2008

More from our first Saturday

We are also working on creating a video diary series of our experience, but here are a few clips from this past saturday:

Let's go!


Ashwin's morning adventure


B. Lee's initial thoughts, waiting for the metro


We'll get our videos going - there's definitely more footage before the running, after the running and at our end 0f season soccer party. All in all, the first training session was positive for all of us. We had a great athlete's clinic for the first hour - learned the ins and outs of the great running products of Body Glide, Nip Guards, sexy running tights - and I know Brandon and I will be going shoe shopping this week! I will definitely be getting the free consultation from the physical therapist, but the one positive I will be taking from this first experience is that no matter how slow I was, I never quit. We have each other and its pretty beautiful. After the running, the seven of us headed to opened Union Jacks to watch some Premier League and at the end of our meal, no plate was left behind (read: we cleaned house on our meals). I'm looking forward to the rest of the trainings in December and our first group fund raising effort will be held at our friend's Christmas party on Saturday night (906 T Street).

2 comments:

BR Morrissey said...

Ashwin was able to jog to the metro and then also run 5k?

Arwen said...

"You shaved?"
"Yeah man, look at this. I'M AN INDIAN MAN."

Nice, Ashwin.

- arwen