Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Little Something from The Spring Fling Beirut Tournament

And YouTube hates me right now.

Team somethingsomething Vishnu speaks.



Members from the NY TNT Team on the DC TNT Team


The tournament was a huge success thanks to the enthusiasm of the 32 participating teams and the dedication of the two main organizers: Brandon "Twinkle Toes" Lee and Ashwin "All in the Hips" Advani.  Thank you everyone who came!

Here is a photo of the winners: Green Eggs and....Pam is Pregnant


Team Scissor Me Silly starring our very own Ashwin Advani was the respectable runners-up. 


The other TNT teams fought a good fight with Eph.U not making it out of group stage but had awesome t-shirts with illustrations.

Team Ebony and Ivory starring Jessie made it to the second round and Team American Jedi consisting of myself and Joe (Jedi/Captain America) made it to the quarterfinals.  I was happy that I was finally better than Jedi at something, made the "side cup" beating a team 6-0 (I'm sorry - I can't help it, it was unintentional and it was awesome), and beating Wait, You're a Jew? in the second round. 


No comments: