Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yee-Haw!



       Yesterday, like Chris said, we had our run on the National Mall.  I broke my record in distance, running 16 miles (as did Jessie).  Imagine running the loop 4 times----  I actually thought I was on my 2nd loop on my 3rd loop so that was actually a nice surprise!  Thank you to Coach Charlie and Coach John Park who ran with me parts of the way and much thanks to team members/volunteers Jess who unfortunately has a stress fracture and is unable to run for a little while and Mary who kept the water station opened for me till my last loop.  

       Last night, we had our fundraiser at Cowboy Cafe.  Thank you to TNT members who came to support the group and our friends from DC and Arlington who showed up as well! And of course many thanks to Cowboy Cafe's owners and staff. Enjoy some photos from the night!  Oh, and one of our Team Captains, Mickey is having a happy hour and Wing-Off at Nanny O'Briens on Thursday.  Please come out after work if you can!







1 comment:

Chris said...

Thank you everybody that made it out to the event!